How to be noticed

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Many of you may be wondering,"How do I get people to notice me on Halo Customs?" or,"How do I get trophy points easily?" Well, I am here to tell you. And it is quite simple. PARTICIPATE. you may ask,"What the hell do you mean by that?"

1. Actively participate in Custom Game lobbies. In order to get your name out there, you need people to see your name. Go around in the Customs Lobbies! Start your own Lobby!
  2. Actively Participate in the Forums. Possibly the best way to get your name out there is to reply to threads with your thoughts and ideas on the subject. Whether it is mainly on the home page threads or in the backwater silly General Discussion forums, make sure you give feedback. That is the best way to get noticed and get trophy points.
  3. Chat in the Shoutbox. We are always having a good time in the Shoutbox! Come on over! the water is warm! You can meet a lot of amazing folks including staff.
  4. Finally, submit maps. You never know, your map may be the next big thing! You can post it for download and if someone downloads it and it needs adjustment, they can give feedback. and if you don't really know how to give proper feedback, look no further!
As this thread comes to its inevitable conclusion, I hope I leave upon you, the impression of what i have been trying to tell you and I also hope you now understand what I mean by: PARTICIPATE!

Reactions: NinetysBorn

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
hey, if you got a better idea on how to get them, feel free to put it in the comments. i am just trying to help. and you might help someone too!

Nope, Just made me laugh. xD

But yeah, Participate, and you can have this!:

786034b59bd3304b0ea0193f11189f2c.png