Infinite Budget Mod (viaTeamEpiphany)

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Check out this mod that allows you to make grassy hills on impact and giant meteors on ravine , anything you can imagine with no limitations (actual limitations are FPS)

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
All I need is a mod that allows infinite objects. No infinite budget. All I need to be allowed to do is place more than 50 platforms.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
i've checked out quite a few of these map mods.

the only one that i've come across that i have found potentially useful at all, is the one with 64 10x10 grav volumes.
that one has some crazy potential for minigame madness.

i played an erosion map that had the tincups and rocks mod on it, it was so laggy you could barely move.
i mean, GOD DAMN, it looked so fucking awesome to have an entire map of grass and rocks, it was REALLY cool.

but it was entirely unplayable.

ive noticed similar ginomous lag issues with the map mods on the other maps as well.

i think you might be able to get away with using like, 150 of a certain category instead of 100. maybe 200, depending on what else is on the map.
but 512 ? you're trying to break the poor little 360. it just cant handle it.

its a shame these guys didnt take the time to test that out and notice that its super laggy before they made this video.

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012

the only one that i've come across that i have found potentially useful at all, is the one with 64 10x10 grav volumes.

i played an erosion map that had the tincups and rocks mod on it, it was so laggy you could barely move.
i mean, GOD DAMN, it looked so fucking awesome to have an entire map of grass and rocks, it was REALLY cool.

ive noticed similar ginomous lag issues with the map mods on the other maps as well.

i think you might be able to get away with using like, 150 of a certain category instead of 100. maybe 200, depending on what else is on the map.

its a shame these guys didnt take the time to test that out and notice that its super laggy before they made this video.
Titmar, the dream killer

Jan 22, 2013
Ive had this for 2 month now, but ya someone should make a remake of hemorhage. I would but it would take so long to drag all those tin cups because you can't duplicate them

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
Titmar, the dream killer

additionally, something is really screwy with the budget on these. idk if its "infinite" as they have suggested.
but i did notice that like if you delete one of the pieces that is modded, your budget will jump up and down in crazy amounts.
like i deleted one rock and the budget went UP by 2000 and then went down again and then up again with each rock deleted.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi

But wouldn't that be because of just the shear amount of objects and not have to do with the fact that they'll all the same.(The physics with the golfball may play a role, but I doubt it.)

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
well i was forging last night, and i noticed the one on impact with the 5x5 walls and grav volumes works fine

i was able to accidentally delete some of the 5x5s and it did not ruin the budget.

however, on erosion, with the 256 natural and 256 tin cups, if you delete 1 tin cup, the budget jumps from 0 to 10000

Reactions: Fuzzle