[Jan 12, 2013] Custom Game Night (Metal karima)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Will be holding a Halo 4 Customs night at 9pm GMT
Myself and a few friends will be present but we would like to have more than just the limited few.

Games played will include:
  • Slayer on numerous popular maps, e.g. The Cage, Penance, Boarding Action, Turf, The Pit and many Halo 1, 2, 3 and reach favourites)
  • Flood on "The Purge" Series
  • Search 'n' Destroy, TDM and CTF on Nuketown 2025
  • Ice Breaker (KOTH variant)
and many other game types and maps featured on youtube and/or created by members of THFE, including:
  • Ro Sham Bo - yoman54
  • Flood on "Vacant" - Mr Pokephile
  • Nom Nom (KOTH variant) - A J Yusi
  • Boogeyman on Nether Den - HeyBrian007
  • Thruster Busters on Ghost Busters by A J Yusi
  • Minotaur on Labyrinth - Kanggo Sucka (a popular demand from my friends)
  • SAW: The Arena - A J Yusi
  • Husky Raid - A Husky Old Guy
And the Shmeefs may just get a member in "Shmeef Christmas"

I would love to have bigger Custom games so please, put your names down and accept when invited and these games can be much more fun.

P.S. Any THFE fancy joining, it'd be a much better game night.

Reactions: Hurrycane

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
game night is over. sorry to those who did not get to take part. Be sure to respond to my next custom game topic taking place on the 14th of January.
Like i said, sorry to those of whom did not get to place. Either spaces were completely filled or your gamer tags were incorrect/you failed to respond to my invite. Good gaming (yes that also goes to the spawn killing blue team when we played Nuketown CTF) and hope to see you all around next time.

NOTE: Anyone that i have not previously seen in my games will take the first invites on the 14th so be sure to RSVP if you want to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.