[Jan 30, 2013] Sam's Casual Wednesdays 01 (Sam The Great)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
CoBoardersAndFriends2_zps6b431376.jpg

The middle of the week is upon us, so what better way to relax than to play some customs with Co Boarders and Friends?

The games we play:
  • Mostly casual games, mini games, Flood, Big Team Battle, some silly modded gametypes
  • Including, but definitely not limited to: Smashy Chase, Ro Sham Bo, Tremors (classic and deluxe), Crash-up Derby, Shields Up!, Nom Nom, Jump Rope, Hobo Heights, Long Haul on Shanty Town, Duck Hurt, Manhunt (Predator), Minotaur in the Labyrinth, Circumvention (Keep Away), Hot Potato, Clue, etc.
Just a few easy ground rules:
  • Stay in game chat at all times. Party chat is a no-no and you will be kicked if you don't get out of party chat when you are told to do so. Please don't bring guests.
  • Some of the games played will have honor rules, so follow the rules of the game or you'll get the boot.
  • Please be respectful of others, be mature, don't cry or moan, don't get angry, and don't be excessively loud. Muted players may be booted to make room for newcomers.
  • Don't ask to be promoted; put maps and gametypes in your fileshare if you want to test them. No guarantees if you're rude or immature.
  • Please rate the host after the party has ended.
That's it. Make sure you RSVP at the top of this page and leave a comment below saying you'd like to play. Then send a message to GT: Sam The Great, and I'll send you an invite when there's space in the game. Be patient if you don't receive an invite right away.

Happy customs to you all!

Reactions: Stupid and Titmar

Stupid

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Canada
Hmmm, I may show up Sam but Ive been playing Dota 2 with my friends all day so it depends on how long theyre willing to play :p

Hold off on playing my map though, because Ill probably show up late at the very least.

Reactions: Sam The Great

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
Links or it never happened.

I had fun too. Squeaker free is the way to be. I only lagged out once, woohoo!

Edit: That Smashy Chase moment wasn't as photogenic as I though, but I found some acceptable substitutes. They're in my file share. Here's a hint, we were playing Duck Hunt.

Reactions: Sam The Great
Status
Not open for further replies.