[Jan 9, 2013] GMT Customs #2 (TexturedSun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexturedSun

Qualified
Dec 31, 2012
A Comfortable Chair
Greetings!

Myself and Stevo will be hosting our second GMT Customs game night in an attempt to get some testing/lols for all the european gamers who can't quite make the usual custom games nights in US timezones.

Custom games will be for all party sizes and the maps selected will be dependant on how many players are in the lobby at the given time. Party leader will be passed around so your work doesn't necessarily have to be fileshared to have it tested, you can also put on gametype specific maps to test out how they play as well. Just don't hog the helm.

We encourage participants from all sides of gaming, from Casual to MLG, to Race and Infection. Whatever you bring, we should hopefully get around to test if we have the right player count.

Hope you join in...

GMT Game Night #2

Start Time: 21:00 GMT
End Time: TBD
Date: 9th January 2013

Players
TexturedSun
iiM Stevo
SkybladePhoenix
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-
-Open slot-

Maps - Party Limit
Turf - 8

If you're interested in playing any maps, or having your map tested and you can sign up here and let us know your gamertag and what map you want tested, the gametype to test on it and it's party size limit.

This isn't exclusive to only EU Timezones. If you can get on at the converted scheduled time, you can play. Just drop your name below.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you!

P.S
It is traditional to wear comedy breasts, much in the fashion shown below.
blackadderII.png

Reactions: Insane54 and Titmar

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Oh, just as a heads up as well... if you're passed party leader, you're expected to only run a test on one map at a time so it can be passed around fairly. Last time we had a dude hog host without a microphone so we were stuck playing his maps until he finally passed it back. Be nice and share!! :)

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
D: Just realized what day that is, and it turns out I've got something that night. Maybe next time, eh?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Preview

Yeah, Wednesdays in general are always impossible for me. Sorry! Guess you guys will just have to host another one ;)

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Turdium? But that's deviating too far from the original... I like Terdium better.
Yeah, I'm not sure how often we'll be doing it. Ideally I can only do it once every two weeks because I'm on an early shift so will be in bed by 11 in one week, then I can be up til 1am on the other week...

However, depending on how active this gets we can always look into making it happen on other days too.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
If we get a date which we can all do, I've usually got a few friends guaranteed to be on so a few quick invites should fill it up fast. But for the time being, just keep on keeping on :)

Reactions: Stevo

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
invite some more of your GMT friends to the site?

i might be on, depends when i wake up.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Derp. A couple of people said they'd join on Forge Hub, as well as a few have said they will here too...

It's all a load of winsauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.