Mini Game [Jul 27, 2014] [TGTL] (Minigames) [Green] MY BIRTHDAY :D!!!! (greenh2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
TLIedfz.jpg

Hey guys, Greenh2 here. Now, after the day that this lobby is going on, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Well, you may be asking "Why not on your birthday?". Well, my family always does stuff on someones birthday, so there you go :). Don't worry, I'm still going to treat it like it's my actual birthday :y:. So, we're going to play a lot of maps, probably not just minigames ;). I'm guessing that when I post this, it's enough time to get people into here. So, since this is my first birthday lobby, it's going to get a bit emotional in this post. Jk, not much, just enough for you to shed a tear. I would just want to say thank you. I may have said this a million times, but I mean it. Before anybody told me how to be a better host, I sucked badly. Thanks to you guys, I get a full lobby real quick. Usually, it's hard for a lot of people to do that. So, just thanks!!! Anyways, I'll put down the maps and rules below:

How to join the lobby
1. Click the green check.
2. Message the host for an invite.
3. If you did not get an invite it probably means the lobby is full

Maps we will play:
SpankysFuntime #2
Crash-up Derby
Sky Cars (all types)
Race (mod)
Predator War Games
All Slender-like games (we all love those)
Musical Shields
Ro Sham Bo
Rocket Hogs (mod)
Episphere
Titanfall
Chase
Running Riots
CLASSIC Prey
Omi Shogun
Halo Tactics
Conga Line
etc...

TGTL Rules
No flaming
2.No kinect mics
3.No asking to be host
4.Don't get too crazy
5.Use common sense
6.Have fun ;)

Disclaimers:
Rules and Maps lists subject to change at any time. The time and date of the lobby is subject to change at anytime. Depending on the severity of the rule breaking, actions will be taken. Consequences can range from an embarrassing warning, to immediate removal. Just remember, I am the host and I can remove people for any reason without consent of any other parties or individuals. Majority rule doesn't apply unless I give consent for it to apply. I will be pretty stiff on the rules.

Hey, thanks for just making me an awesome host. Greenh2, signing out :cool2:

dancing-man-party-hard-gif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Madirate

MosDeaf

Adept
Feb 5, 2014
Rochester
Don't read this message until your birffday,

but happy birffday, greenh2.
But regarding this lobby, I'll look into it. Too early to tell right now.

paulyester

Novice
Mar 1, 2013
If the party doesn't get filed up with your friends that you already know, I'd like to join along with a guest. I'll message you for invite at 9ish

Status
Not open for further replies.