[Jul 8, 2014] Tuesday 2v2s (Not Auburn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
PbbIyd3.png

...as titled. When the lobby reaches its maximum of four peeps, we'll kick things off with some testing of your choice; if you want a guaranteed test, you'll need to be one of the first three in. Each person gets two slots, with the order being alphabetical based on GTs. When the testing is all done, we'll continue the night with some steamy fourso... I mean, 2v2s from the group below and some.

Cobalt | Keystone | Salem | Angst | Aegis | Carbon | Koffing | Blu | Red | Green | Gold | Sapling | Little High | Ghoul | Salazar | Aethiest | Meta Raid | Shortest | Deggauser | Epicore | Corona | Scythe | Exin | Sleuth | Templar | Noro | Venom | Ugliest | Akasha | Titan | Rail | Crescent | Oak | Desolator | Soveriegn | Eulogy | Pwn Rushed | Birch | Juniper | Elgin | Nox | Ciela | Checkmate

I'm pretty lax when it comes to rules. You know, just don't act ridiculous and such. I'd like to just hand leader over during the testing phase to save the trouble of pulling maps from fileshares, so I hope everybody involved can be responsible enough to not cause problems in that regard. Send me a message anytime (GT: Not Auburn). I'll invite based on the order I see them before the lobby begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.