Map idea

NathanP

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Québec, Canada
I did something on halo Reach with one of my friend that we called a pre-game lobby map and basically it was a map where pretty much everyone could join while waiting to hop in a game or players to end one before starting a massive CG ( bring back good memories) we had a sh** load of fun on this map I now my friend died 3 months ago and I tought it could be nice to remake one in H4. If you are interested just answer back, give a like or msg me on Xbox

I'll be waiting!
NP

Reactions: TravisTheShadow

TravisTheShadow

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Virginia
I did something on halo Reach with one of my friend that we called a pre-game lobby map and basically it was a map where pretty much everyone could join while waiting to hop in a game or players to end one before starting a massive CG ( bring back good memories) we had a sh** load of fun on this map I now my friend died 3 months ago and I tought it could be nice to remake one in H4. If you are interested just answer back, give a like or msg me on Xbox

I'll be waiting!
NP
I'd help if you would show me what to do

I'll be waiting!
NP
Wow, man. I am sorry to hear that happened to you.

NathanP

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Québec, Canada
Well the map is now not created yet. That's basically the idea of it you just start a game invite people in it (forge only) and mess around with stuff! On thé original one there was vehicles ramps, boxing arenas, cliff jumping spots... Pretty much anything and everyone that goes in adds a little thing to it. It always keep getting better!!

whackedsubset3

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Hamilton, New Zealand
oh i think i get what you mean man, so like you spawn in a room with some teleporters with signs over them and you can go to a bunch of different little mini game type rooms and mess around and different game type things get added and stuff?

Oh I see EXACTLY what your talking about. I did soemthing like that in reach which was nothing but mini games and forge art.
I would love to keep talking about his But I gotta go soon. Just keep posting some ideas or stuff to this thread and I will check it tomorrow and give my thoughts and and add some of my own.

whackedsubset3

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Hamilton, New Zealand
yea man message me i think i got some ideas GT whackedsubset3 just might run in to budget issues, and may need a person who is good at making things tidy. i could do rough models, :) its a great idea and i would love to help :D

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
One idea for one of those minigames, the boxing ring, you could put a trait zone over the arena to do less damage and no shields recharge. This way you could box for longer and it would be more like a boxing match but the effects would be limited to that one area.

Reactions: whackedsubset3