Map idea

NathanP

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Québec, Canada
Sorry folks!! I was absent from H Customs since a month or so ( boring college stuff and GF... The boring does not go to the GF) but Next week I'll shuold be back in action hosting games, forging and gaming!! I also have a couple ideas for the map. Once again sorry for the delay

Sincere apologies
NP

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
I did something on halo Reach with one of my friend that we called a pre-game lobby map and basically it was a map where pretty much everyone could join while waiting to hop in a game or players to end one before starting a massive CG ( bring back good memories) we had a sh** load of fun on this map I now my friend died 3 months ago and I tought it could be nice to remake one in H4. If you are interested just answer back, give a like or msg me on Xbox

I'll be waiting!
NP

Woah... your friend died. I'll help if you need any help with anything.

NathanP

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Québec, Canada
Just to add precisions, the location will be Ravine. I already have a little installation in mid air above the sea. As I said before I won't be able to give the project much time until monday or if I'm lucky, sunday late PM. Till then keep posting ideas!!! But dont worry, i'll come back often to check new posts