[Mar 16, 2013] Halo 4 Daily Customs! (iSpiteful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpiteful

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
Halo 4 Daily Custom by iSpiteful
Hey guys! If your looking for fun in 14 player custom lobbies then you have come to the right place!
Before you read any further there are a few important things you need to know.
  • The lobby is the same time everyday. 9pm - 11pm UK time
  • You must "Join Session in Progress". Anybody who sends a message asking for an invite will only be invited when spaces are available to be filled (Step by step guide on how to join session further down)
  • The lobby will be opened exactly at 9pm so you have got to be fast in joining my session. First come. First serve.
  • If you are late, then send me a message and you might get an invite if space become available
  • You will not be kicked for other players. Everyone has the same amount of rights to be in the lobby as any other player
  • I hope you have a great time!
What do we play?
We play so many varieties of gametypes and variants! Here is a list of the more commonly chosen games which we play:
-Ice Breaker
-Kevin Bacanyon
-Dead Drop
-Slenderman/Nether Den
-NZ_Insanity
-Ro Sham Bo Hallway
-Episphere
-Nom Nom
-Office
-Sword Tournament
-Arena Tournament
-Vacant/ The Pot v.3/ 8 O'Clock Reminiscence
-SAW: The Arena
-Labyrinth
And others..
The point is that we play something for everyone!, we keep our games shorter and we always pass the host around to play other peoples favourite maps on halo 4!
Want to join?
To come join its simple, all you have to do is RSVP (if possible) then join my session at the official start time. If you are late then send me a message and if a space becomes available i will invite you!
How to join my session at the game start
  1. Create a new message
  2. Select "Private Chat Invite"
  3. Enter the Gamertag : iSpiteful
  4. Send the invite
  5. Press on the pending chat
  6. Press View Profile
  7. Then press the Join Session In Progress option
Keep in mind that you may need to keep backing out and then entering my profile because the join in session button might not appear the first few times
How can i guarantee myself a place?
People always ask me to invite them but i simply cannot because the lobby has already reached the Max limit of people. There is only one way of Guaranteeing yourself a space in my sessions and this is by becoming a VIP.

If you would like to become a VIP in the following game after this all you will need to do is rate this session after we have finished playing. To rate me as either a good or bad host you will need to follow these steps:
  • Play with us in the game and have a good time!
  • Come to this post after the game has passed the set time and has been declared over.
  • Go to the same place you would to do an RSVP and you should see a small green Tick and red Cross here is an example:http://gyazo.com/d5c708fb8cc879ef1055d5feb251beb6
  • The Tick suggests i have been a good host and that you have a good/fun time while we played and the Cross suggests that the game lacked excitement and the hosting was not up to standard
  • Once you have decided and pressed one of the two options i will be notified that you have completed this process and if you are the one of the first 4 people who pressed the rate button you will added to the VIP list of the next upcoming custom session!
Remember VIP only lasts one session so keep rating as soon as the game is officially over.

VIP Players this session
Tomtris
Phantomoftheopra
Fiesty Fedora
Taking it Casual

Flibbix

Qualified
Feb 23, 2013
Please help for future reference. I did all the steps but couldn't find the proggres option to the join session. Please message me.

iSpiteful

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2013
Please help for future reference. I did all the steps but couldn't find the proggres option to the join session. Please message me.
You gotta keep going in and out of the profile. It will be there (it could appear a minute before or after official start time)

Status
Not open for further replies.