Halo My First Halo 4 Video is Up!!!

Will You Subscribe? Answer if only if you are completely sure about your answer.

• Total voters

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
My name is Cody and I have something very special for you guys!!!
Yes, my previous thread was about how you guys can make me a better Halo 4 commentator and right now, my Introductions video is out now to inform you guys what kind of videos I'm going to make.
For those who want to recap, I will:
Commentate most of my videos,
Make three categories; LP's, Tips, and Montages/MISC.
Entertain my viewers,
Be consistent with my video quality,
Take in feedback and do something about it,
And make you guys feel enjoyed.
In a few hours or so, My first Youtube video will arise and you can watch it!!!
Follow me on Twitter so you can get updated with information about my channel.
https://twitter.com/Codyk3717
I know that this will be an amazing journey for me to start a Youtube life and wonder what will happen at the end of this year. I hope you will be part of it by being positive. Like, comment, share and have fun.
I do this out of the enjoyment of my spare time- not purely for the views and fame. And a person who's goal is to be famous is just a waste of his time. Me? I want to do something that will benefit me and all the other people, the community and the world.
Please SUBSCRIBE for more awesome videos for the future and I hope you do!!!
This is Cody and signing out.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
There is a photo of a recon spartan at the top right hand corner giving you a link to my channel
at the beginning of the video.

Hey nice video! I'm going to subscribe because I've been trying to find a few channels with gameplay commentary to subscribe to of halo 4. There are tons of cod ones, but never any halo 4 ones it seems. Unless i'm looking in the wrong place. I'm sure as long as you keep your talking interesting, you should be successful. Your audio quality was great! Video quality too in my opinion, but then, I'm not very picky. I could see what was happening and it wasn't blurry, so I was appeased lol. Keep the vids coming!

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey nice video! I'm going to subscribe because I've been trying to find a few channels with gameplay commentary to subscribe to of halo 4. There are tons of cod ones, but never any halo 4 ones it seems. Unless i'm looking in the wrong place. I'm sure as long as you keep your talking interesting, you should be successful. Your audio quality was great! Video quality too in my opinion, but then, I'm not very picky. I could see what was happening and it wasn't blurry, so I was appeased lol. Keep the vids coming!
Hey thanks man!!!
It helps me that other people in the Halo 4 community like my videos and
it keeps me motivated.
Thanks for the support!