My Map Series.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
My New Map Series
I have started a new map series called The Uprising.
This is a zombie map series.
I plan to have at least 3-4 maps in this series.
I have finished the first of the series and I am working on the second.
Since this is a series, I will release them all at once.
If you support the idea, let me know and like the thread.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
it is interesting that you mention that.
I have indeed started a story but it is not quiet there yet.
when I have developed a story I will post it on this thread.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
When it comes down to it I would like to make a first half of 3-4 and in the First trilogy or sage if it is successful and make a 4-6/5-8 Maps according to actions people do In some of the custom games that I host with these maps.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
yes by each trilogy
like star wars but not as spread out.
It will stay in a true path from one end to the other
When I feel the series is... dead I will end it unless you guys want it to continue
If I cannot think of any ideas I might ask you guys.
If you do not have any ideas and I do not think of one the series will be over.

Reactions: Fuzzle

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Teaser Post
In West Guard Power Plant, there has been a leak in a nuclear waste canister. You and your crew are to fix the leak, but be warned that the stray nuclear particles may cause mutations to you or your crew. A previous team that was experimenting with the waste was mutated into (classified), and was exterminated. Fix the leak and terminate any infected.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
There is some good and bad news
The good news is I have decided to forge a map for the Meet Your Maker Dominion Forge Contest.
The bad news is since I am going to forge in this contest, my series is going to be delayed
so anyway I have a map designee already and for you who read this and join the contest, good luck.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
If you want to go the extra mile, it'd be cool to host customs in which the outcome effects the story. The Great Mist did something like that, check out his "Fall Of Poseidon" customs.
I just searched "The Fall of Poseidon" and the first thing to come up is your quote so thanks for spreading the word and I am writing the 3rd chapter and hosting the 4th chapter lobby Next saturday so WOOT Im glad I started it back up again