[Nov 16, 2013] Forgotten (Great Mist 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
flamingtext_23227034792678914.png
Many building in my town are being abandoned/ forgotten. I wish I could help these beautiful building be restored to their former glory but many of these are being replaced with newer versions which is fine . I will laugh as I use these newer places and make new memories as I have with the Forgotten. If you haven't realized by now what these places are and my town is well. Halo. Many have forgotten the maps that came out during the early stages of H4 or even reach. But newer maps take those places and its our way to instead of reject these newer maps but accept them like we did the Forgotten. ALRIGHT enough of that gloomy shit. I am Great Mist 40 I WILL need you to message me to get an invite but before I move to the playlist lets go look at the rules of this lobby.
flamingtext_23227207832835081.png
GREEN=Recommended
RED= Must Follow. Will count against you
YELLOW= Please Follow. Will NOT count against you
1. Bring a Mic.(To here your complaints/recommendations alot easier than through messaging. Though if you have a phone just download XBOX smartglass (Free app on all stores and devices by the way) to get type a well thought out message)
2. Do not continually complain about a map/player/gametype. (Not saying you can't complain once or twice but after an extent the idea has been pointed out very clearly. This could also cause other players to dislike the map for the same reasons that they didn't have before you started pointing them out)
3. If you are a non-member please join! Its Free and you dont have to give any information about yourself or your home. ( So that I will be able to get an idea of how many people are playing in my lobby.)
4. If you would like to play in this lobby please message "Great Mist 40" saying "inv" or something along those lines
5. If you RSVP you show up. If you have already RSVP'd and something comes up that you are not able to attend tell me and recommend a trusted friend to this lobby or site. (Again I need a idea of how many people are playing and if I will be able to stick with my Live Playlist (Live means it can be changed with out problem))
6. Do not continually ask for host. (Please put all maps that you want to be played in the lobby in this description with map maker and link to thread or download)
7. Please do not believe I will be a harsh dictator trust me I will laugh, scream, and cry with my players in the lobby (You might cry from the terror) But I am pretty Lax about these rules as long you aren't intentionally breaking them (Which I will notice)
flamingtext_23227080024056851.png

1. Silhou/ette by Debonair or Debonaire Ya explain that :D
2. Twisted by AlexJ189
3. Ghost Town (You heard right) by Darkprince909
4. Asunder by Rodan117
5. Favela Vengeance by REMkings
6. Skyscraper by TheRedEyedDevil
7. Caedis by Zandril
8. The Ark by The Fated Fire
9. Tunnel Rats by Robius5991 and The 0micron
10. Musical Shields by ChewyNutCluster

Links are up :y:

Reactions: REMkings and Fuzzle

ChewyNutCluster

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Jan 13, 2013
installation 04
You are using my newest version of Musical Shields, correct? I updated it yesterday... again :p I'm so glad you like it enough to use it in another lobby! That seriously makes my day. I'll try to make it there, but can't make any promises.

Rodan117

Proficient
Nov 1, 2013
I've constructed a new playable version of Asunder also. I'm stoked you'll be playing my map, but I'd prefer if you played on the newest version... I'll put it up on my fileshare and update Asunder's post accordingly

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
You are using my newest version of Musical Shields, correct? I updated it yesterday... again :p I'm so glad you like it enough to use it in another lobby! That seriously makes my day. I'll try to make it there, but can't make any promises.

Well last week my playlist fell apart due to being recommended and overflow of people so I have to do this
I've constructed a new playable version of Asunder also. I'm stoked you'll be playing my map, but I'd prefer if you played on the newest version... I'll put it up on my fileshare and update Asunder's post accordingly
I have yet to download the maps I put them in my fileshare before anything so tell me when you do so and ya :D

Maximus IL

Novice
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for including Thermopylae . . . I'm not sure how it got noticed for inclusion, but much happy that it was!

I will not be able to attend, unfortunately. That is my wife's birthday, which I am sure she doesn't intend to spend watching me play Halo.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Thanks for including Thermopylae . . . I'm not sure how it got noticed for inclusion, but much happy that it was!

I will not be able to attend, unfortunately. That is my wife's birthday, which I am sure she doesn't intend to spend watching me play Halo.

Well A. Thermopylae reminds me of some ancient myth (cant remember which one :rofl: ) and it seems like something I always wanted in a map B. I do not want to force you to come and since its your wife's birthday congratz :D I hope you get her a good present (If you know what i mean ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.