Puzzles in Halo 5

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on this site :) some of you may remember me, most may not.

Anyway, I've been considering picking up a Halo machine just to get back into forge and more specifically Puzzle forging. I feel like the new forge will be very helpful in making amazing puzzle maps. I've only seen a few puzzle maps so far and I know it's still early in this forge's life, but I just wanted to know if there is still a big enough community for forging puzzles.
I really want to continue with my puzzle maps that I never finished and also was thinking about bringing back a Halo puzzle community, similar to Paradox forgers, which I'm pretty sure is not around anymore.

And also, I've heard that infection isn't around yet? Is that true?

♥ Sky

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch
Staff member
Dec 31, 2012
Puzzols!

I've been mulling over a few different ideas in my spare time, mainly in the shower (who doesn't think about shit in the shower?)

All I need to do now is re-learn how to forge and see if my concepts are workable.

Lost Pinecone

Novice
Jan 18, 2016
I would love to grow the puzzle community here and on forgehub. I was thinking that I could help make some tutorials/guides for making puzzles, or rather the scripting used to make puzzles. The only thing is, I don't know anything about video editing or even have a capture card haha. But if somebody is good with videos and is willing to help me make them let me know.

I have 2 general ideas for videos we could make. The first would be me going through and building and explaining each of the method's I used in my Dr. Tim maps. The second would just be a general scripting guide that focuses on messages, power sets, and moving/rotation.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.