Halo Rapid Firing Weapons - By: Halo Promod

Cool mod?

• Total voters

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
Hey everybody!! Josh here, with another really awesome MOD!! This one was brought to me by "Doctor Seduce" and the MOD is by "Halo Promod" If you guys are unfamiliar with Halo Promod--not only is that his gamer tag, but he has his own website that educates Halo players on modding. I am not really familiar with the whole modding concept, but you can check out his website by clicking here. I am sure you guys are tired of me posting a video per thread so I will begin to post a more "in-depth' description and background because I guess you forum guys enjoy reading? haha -- besides the point, this MOD allows a spartan to fire weapons rapidly. There is more than just downloading the game type and pressing a trigger really fast -- in the video, you will learn how to fire rapidly after you have the game type loaded up.

This MOD would be very fun for the custom game lobbies on Halo 4. If any of you end up making a map to support this game type, let me know because that would be very cool.

Thanks for reading/watching

-Josh

oh, btw, here's the video:

Reactions: DirtyyJuicebox
Jan 22, 2013
You could Definitly troll people in customs lol just change the name to 'MLG or something and they would fire normal because they don't know about the pressing the reload button part.