Competitive Raptor

El1T3x10 RAP1Dz

Proficient
Apr 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
What 7 said ;) please update your thread to appropriate standarts

I agree. Nobody will download this with no idea what to expect for looks or gameplay. I would recommend posting pictures and giving information on how the map plays, and possibly list the ordinances and their timers in the map. If you need to look at someone's for ideas, I suggest looking at some other map descriptions like mine or Zandrils.

Just some advice. Just know that posting these maps does require effort haha.

Reactions: AzureXPD and Fuzzle

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
I
I agree. Nobody will download this with no idea what to expect for looks or gameplay. I would recommend posting pictures and giving information on how the map plays, and possibly list the ordinances and their timers in the map. If you need to look at someone's for ideas, I suggest looking at some other map descriptions like mine or Zandrils.

Just some advice. Just know that posting these maps does require effort haha.
I completely agree with you there. If you take a look at every single one of my map uploads there are many pictures, a long description and stuff on how the map plays along with holdout points (as in a flood forger mainly), spawning points etc. also, try and add in some colour and text font,bold, italic variation as it draws people in more. However, pictures are the most important part, if a map upload has no pictures I do not download it as I don't want to potentially waste my time. You will find all the top forgers upload pictures such as zandril, budddyyy, psychoduck and myself - ;) - so just try to make your upload more detailed please. :)

Reactions: Fuzzle