Respawning or teleporting scenery

Jan 26, 2013
The Netherlands
I'm make a minigame but i kinda stuck i'm looking for a way to teleport or respawn scenery maybe someone can help me with it. My gamertag is The meulensteen send me a message if you know how to help me and maybe become a co-forger

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
I'll get online and help you out in a second, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jan 26, 2013
The Netherlands
really don't know how to tell it i better show you but i can't come online right now so i will try to tell you anyway. I wanted to respawn/teleport scenery but after a lot of work i findout this can't be done. i'm moving scenery objects with gravity volumes but when they are at the end i wanted them to respawn/teleport but that isn't possible and when i use boxes/crates they keep falling sideways so that doesn't work either so i need something that works

are you going for a frogger sort of thing here? if so it might make sense to put down some wall coliseums at an angle, and then place some quick spawning flat 1x1 blocks on top of it. if you angle it right. put the blocks on physics normal, and a gravity well facing in the desired direction, and it just might work.

Jan 26, 2013
The Netherlands
are you going for a frogger sort of thing here? if so it might make sense to put down some wall coliseums at an angle, and then place some quick spawning flat 1x1 blocks on top of it. if you angle it right. put the blocks on physics normal, and a gravity well facing in the desired direction, and it just might work.
No thats no really the idea and i already made the map i'm just stuck on this point