RnR Labor Day Weekend Halo Ninja Warrior Challenge (win MS Points)

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
null_zps4078b068.jpg

Sir Novalot

Proficient
Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
risenrespect.net
Twitch is a site that allows you to stream video, very handy, we will post the address to RnR Jokemeister's stream for the tournament if it has not already been put in the first post.

Bad Company 173, yes we will post the video of the stream immediately following the end of the live stream and will then post the video of the highlights or however we cut it a few days after the tournament is finished, we might have one for each stage but it all depends on how many days this takes.

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
Guys just so we are clear I will update the round posts within this post so be sure to look for it and your name to confirm that you advanced to the next round

Sir Novalot

Proficient
Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
risenrespect.net
I will be posting the groups (ie. time you will play) later today, if anyone has something going on at that time please let me know ahead of time, so we can get you into a time slot that fits your schedule! It will also be posting in the customs lobby that I created as an announcements section for the tournament, so you may look there to see everything without all of the clutter.

http://halocustoms.com/threads/aug-...rior-tournament-sir-novalot.13119/#post-72198

Sir Novalot

Proficient
Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
risenrespect.net
Alright everyone, we now have the groupings finished, I'll also be sending xbox live messages to each of you telling you of your time. If you can't make it at that time let me know and we can move you to a different time as long as it is before the last group finishes.

Group One: 12:00 Central
Wolferious
thedreadhunter
AdamMc66
Z3 Mast3r
Deathbycripples

Group Two: 12:15
Fearless x BR
Pandaz 4 Life
I NinjaDarth I
Professor Pool
Ludicrous Trash

Group Three: 12:30
The 0micron
Just One Player
Bad Company 173
Akmigone
MW3 Roar

Group Four: 12:45
H3YL0W
A Wild Minotaur
icametokill2o9
Great Mist 40
Txqnoh

Group Five: 1:00
OcR Vector
The1stHarlequin
Turbastic
Awesomederpy
Darkwolf 023

Group Six: 1:15
Riddim21
Shadowfox11792
Jorriley
zzSozz

Group Seven: 1:30
budddyyy
Im da BR
RnR Ms7rVicious
Sir Novalot

For anyone that passes Stage One, Stage Two will start at 2:00 Central. If you make it to the mine under the allotted time then you will need to be ready to take on stage two at the time stated. We will again be taking only groups of 5 into the stage, but the time will still be 15 minutes between each group so be ready when the time comes so that the tournament will be able to continue to run smoothly.

*Notice* Even though Jorriley, zzsozz and I will be competing, none of us will be allowed to get the points if we win. We are competing for fun, not the prize. Thank you everyone for your show of interest in the tournament and good luck tomorrow!

Reactions: zzsozz

l NinjaDarth l

Qualified
Jul 21, 2013
even though i didnt bother to train on the course like bad company, budddyyy, z3 mast3r, ect. n i cant see where im going the platform was to steep