Gametype Salvation

Salvation (version 1.0) - A whole new objective-based Flood campaign experience...

Check out this new Flood-objective based gametype in Halo 4!
Salvation is a game mode that has been filled with a ton of neat features and designed for a completely new type of Flood experience. Many of you have heard of 'Plague,' from a while back, and the same creator is here to present what he calls something that "makes Plague look like a toy in comparison to this."
Salvation is oriented around tier based gameplay offering 7 types of objectives, with unlimited phases, the possibility to...

Read more about this map...

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I have a few questions and remarks.

1. When I tried testing it for my own map (first with a guest controller, then just with my account) it would end the round immediately at the beginning. This happened regardless of Final Squad or LMS settings. Do you know what happened?

2. Can you try and bring back the disable settings for sprint? I really miss those.

3. Do you need to use an actual spawn zone or just a hill marker for the spawn zone label?

4. I noticed that you can't change the settings for the LMS/Final Squad players, except for giving them either type of power boost. But being able to do so would actually be really cool and allow for even more creative usage of the gametype. Do you think you can bring that back?

I have a few questions and remarks.

1. When I tried testing it for my own map (first with a guest controller, then just with my account) it would end the round immediately at the beginning. This happened regardless of Final Squad or LMS settings. Do you know what happened?

2. Can you try and bring back the disable settings for sprint? I really miss those.

3. Do you need to use an actual spawn zone or just a hill marker for the spawn zone label?

4. I noticed that you can't change the settings for the LMS/Final Squad players, except for giving them either type of power boost. But being able to do so would actually be really cool and allow for even more creative usage of the gametype. Do you think you can bring that back?
The round ending at start means there were no objectives for tier 1. Double check your setup for objectives.
There is absolutely no way I can bring in any more options, or traitsets. Everything is maxed out. If you want to suggest an option or traitset to remove in place of showing the Last Squad traits, then I will be open to feedback. However this gametype is more than a novelty sprint option mode and traditional flood.
Actual spawn zones with spawn points inside. Both on attacking team.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
The round ending at start means there were no objectives for tier 1. Double check your setup for objectives.
There is absolutely no way I can bring in any more options, or traitsets. Everything is maxed out. If you want to suggest an option or traitset to remove in place of showing the Last Squad traits, then I will be open to feedback. However this gametype is more than a novelty sprint option mode and traditional flood.
Actual spawn zones with spawn points inside. Both on attacking team.

I'll think of some features to get rid of, I think I have some.
The first objective has to be Spawn Sequence 1, right?

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, I have a question. You know when you can buy weapons from that weapon vending thing, can you do that for doors and such? It would be cool to use that for Nazi Zombie-like games :)

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Nah, I didn't mean I wanted it to be a COD Zombie mode on Halo 4, just wondering if there is a trigger that you have to pay for to work. For example: Have like the regular Salvation mode on a map. You get to a door that you have to wait there for a while, like about 30 sec to 1 min. Then, you see a door to your left that leads to a shortcut. But, it costs money. It's like go through the regular way and win the match, or take a short cut but sacrificing some experience. I was hoping something like that was in it, so I could make a CODZ like mode and use it in a different way on my other maps :)

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Did I hear CoD?

ngbbs490247ba121d9.jpg