Shoutbox All★Stars

Jan 16, 2013
shoutboxallstarslogo.png
Hello fellow chaps and chapess'. Today I'm here to introduce you all to the Shoutbox All★Stars program.​
So then I hear you ask, "What the hell are you on about?!?"
Well fairly recently I've come to notice that there is a small proportion of members on the site whom are here every day religiously, and pretty much everyone who visits shoutbox has at least heard of them (unless they've been a member for less than a day and are all gung ho wanting to play some customs and simply come to the shoutbox to say hi and ask how the site works etc and quite frankly, good on them! It is what the site is intended for after all).​
Basically the All★Stars is a collective of these Shoutbox Stalwarts banding together to host Kick-Ass community lobbies for Halo 4, Reach and 3 in a variety of themes (excluding infection/flood, if that's your thing there is already a good selection of well organised lobbies out there for you to choose from, primarily BIOC and the halo infection).
"I'm intrigued.... So who are the Shoutbox All★Stars?"
We're a growing group of well known individuals and enjoy hanging out together wherever we can and play casual competitive games and minigames together, usually in a FFA environment as that way we can all chat together which means an improved relaxed and chatty atmosphere, with plenty of lolz.​
At the moment the Shoutbox All★Stars consists of the following members;​
(all in alphabetical order in the reason of fairness and equality).
"So how does this all work, what's changed?"
Basically at a fundamental level nothing has changed for example, I plan to continue hosting on a semi-regular basis on a sunday, Jesus will continue hosting his ever popular crustoms and Tomtris plans to make a grand return with another wave of Raceways lobbies in the very near future.​
What has changed is that we're getting more organised and making it clear that we're all closely linked and good buds as a whole and this being the Shoutbox All★Stars, it's all about good conversation, plenty of lolz and hopefully a good time!​
"So how can I spot an Shoutbox All★Stars lobby?"
That's an easy one, simply look for our tag in the lobbies name [SA★].​
Also some lobbies may have further branding in the form of All★Stars centric name and logo on a lobby (see examples below);​
allstarsexamples.png
As a whole though we are not a clan and as a whole promote individuality and don't really want many (if any) rules to be bound by within this project. So expect a mix of branded and simply tagged lobbies hosted by a variety of the All★Stars.​
"I'm sold, where do I sign? this sounds pretty legit"
If you're interested in our little scheme and fancy playing some Halo with us shoutboxers keep an eye on the Customs section of the site and RSVP to whatever takes your fancy. Also you can show your support by watching this thread as if we get enough support, we stand a chance of getting the sponsored group status. If you've read this far, cheers for your time you've taken out to read this.... I hope I didn't waste it. Also I look forward to seeing this initiative unfold into the future and that we all experience some fun times together as a result.​
Addy out.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
what about Jl1223 X? He's in the showtbawks pretty often. I'm surprised there are so few actually, since I find there are quite a lot of dudes in there who are more or less as frequent as those you named above.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I'm on this site quite frequently, but I'm a bit quiet when it comes to the shoutbox :) Hope this turns out very well, as it already looks pretty awesome. I'll be on the look out for those All★Stars :y:

Jan 16, 2013
This is not really on-topic but what font did you use for that?

I want it. I must have it.

I just used IMPACT which is a standard system font ;)

I added the shadow effect by pasting the whole image as a lower layer, changed the colour to black and moved it down and right slightly :p

Simple stuff really :)

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Taking away chatters from OUR lolbox :eek:

I'm strangely jelly of this secret Skype group :(