• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefered "city" over this

• Good Size

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

Its me again, Sinogard, or Sinonitsuj as my Gamertag says. Two weeks ago I believe I gave a preview of some maps that I thought you would enjoy.Well since then I have created over 8 maps each one that if not for the limitations of forge could have seen fruition but in the end failed. I've been working on it steadily along side studying for finals that I have next week.

well today I am here to share a map that I completed earlier in the week and looks very promising. It doesn't have a name so feel free to suggest one. This one was created with the mindset of not being square. So I tried my best and feel it came out pretty well. It's a Small map and so it will be competing with city for its place in the Silver Map Pack. Those who join me on Friday will get an early look at both maps and be key in deciding which one makes it to the map pack. Without further ado here's some pictures, courtesy of Halo Waypoint file share!

Esmppic3_zps97f0b084.jpg

Esmppic2_zps396b4161.jpg

esmppic1_zps8c3b7e6e.jpg

Esmppic5_zps11ec6b23.jpg

Esmppic4_zps9d7fbef8.jpg

Hope you like what you saw,
S.N.
P.S. If you like what you saw see Download the Bronze Map Pack for an unforgettable experience.

yeah its too bad that Halo 4 glitched the map to think its ravine and the map is now corrupt and will no longer load... It was discovered when I could not load it. I have an earlier version of it I can convert but I'm not really in the mood for it...

I never had this issue in any other halo... The glitch was there throughout all the other halos but this is the second time I have had this. Both of them happened in halo 4. I think I am slowly becoming a 343i hater and wishing Bungie were still in charge but Bungie's working on another awesome game I might buy a PS4 for... but We'll see that happens with halo 5.