Teach me how to Mod! (video)

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
No not a video on how to mod, a video of mods i want! but its in spanish. so i don't understand it. but you can see a flood running around and picking up weapons and ordinances in the video! he has other interesting videos but i'm interested in this one.

i want to start modding. and i want to mod halo 4 so that i can change the floods starting weapons to rocket launcher and spartan laser secondary. but i do not know how to do this.. or even mod it to where we can pick up weapons as flood then i can put what i want on the map! does anyone know how to do this? or know someone who knows how?

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Well what do you know! i figured it out on my own! i have modded and tested my own flood game type i set up on my PC and transferred to the 360 successfully! Now i need to find out how to allow the flood to pick up weapons and ill be happy. but at least i can now change starting weapons! dang 343 for taking away such a simple yet awesome feature. still cant believe i have to mod to get what i want. ill finish this map and post it to my file share.

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
From what I've read it's if you mod something like, new armor with no head so you can't get killed by headshots on swat. There are mods like that. But I'm not trying anyof that. There are a lot of flood related maps out where the flood have weapons, and 343 doesn't seem to mind since its in customs only and not effecting matchmaking. Speed halo, flood have gravity hammers and swords. And karmas fun slide, or something like that. The flood have gravity hammers and random secondary weapons. And those are both getting pretty popular and as of yet I have not seen anything about banning.

I have seen people doing custom armor colors and they have been banned for things like that. I guess there's a fine line you dont want to cross.

SGC

Permabanned
I host a modded game night every Saturday at about 6:45 uk time and you are more than welcome to join we have loads of fun interesting game types we just need more players. Message me if your interested :). Mod's that I'm playing are listed below
-big flood
-big flag
-big dominion
-king kong
-flood slayer
-0 gravity mod
-gravity ball
And many more so come and check them out with me any time.
My gamer tag: callumsVNETWoRK
Don't worry these mods will not get you banned and are 100% free and fun you don't need anything special to download them (besides the game a Xbox and your Internet.)

SGC

Permabanned
I host a modded game night every Saturday at about 6:45 uk time and you are more than welcome to join we have loads of fun interesting game types we just need more players. Message me if your interested :). Mod's that I'm playing are listed below
-big flood
-big flag
-big dominion
-king kong
-flood slayer
-0 gravity mod
-gravity ball
And many more so come and check them out with me any time.
My gamer tag: callumsVNETWoRK
Don't worry these mods will not get you banned and are 100% free and fun you don't need anything special to download them (besides the game a Xbox and your Internet.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 159