Mini Game The Trials [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
The Trials (version 1.2) - One life, random weapon, free for all, in a forest. No pressure.

Welcome! You and your friends have been chosen to take on the challenge of The Trials. Do you have what it takes to survive?
Hey,
This is The Trials, sort of like Battle Royale except with men and women in armour and get much better weapons (don't count on that though).
Everyone is...

Read more about this map...

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Reactions: Buddy

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Luminous Nova updated The Trials with a new update entry:

Map update!

• Added a wall around the area.
  • Players now spawn on blocks on the edges of the area against the walls.
  • Some trees have been deleted to reduce frame drop.
  • More loadout cameras have been placed down so you can glance upon the features!
  • Miscellaneous items have been moved for better comfort.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I played it yesterday with Player . Sooo much framerate! The lighting is not broken though. You've done a great job with remaking some buildings! They have a good flow and look better.
The map Right Now is unplayable imo, almost as laggy as the first version of my helms deep :rofl: did you use the modded canvas with 512 naturals? Should i give you a very good tip? Use the one with 256 naturals and 256 rock walls, and delete the rock walls. Then you Still have like 230 trees (minus the aesthetics) and it is not going to lag! I've done that on both of my Indiana Jones maps, as you can see they are not laggy at all :y:
Alrighty, see ya later, aligater.

Reactions: Luminous Nova

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Do it like I told you, fool! There´s always gonna be framerate! Now you probably deleted so many trees that the gameplay is worse than before... Downloaded to see what´s different.

Status
Not open for further replies.