Think your MLG Ever play counter strike Gametepy

cosmicdrew

Novice
Feb 11, 2013
its been some since i played counter stirke halo but i goign to start work on some maps on 4 along with dominons maps. for those who dont what counter stirke is a game form vale and game teapy is just like the game. either slayer or object and small to midden maps no driveing at all a some have wepons room damges reist is raised or no sheild regen, Rader opichnal, as load outs wepons pistol and pick guns in the spawn room and 3 to5 rounds one life. This game tepay takes a good team that can plan good relfexs and quick tigger. PS their is no cammping anything gose snice it is srivalbe so use the nads and check your corrners. so if you think your pro or mlg or just like tactcal enter of have played counter strike or Serria's S.W.A.T 3 CQC or S.W.A.T 4 this game witht he right map and pelop can be fun but be ware maps will not be the same on each side they not like that we feel the same but its still a one sided object with one life so hope you guys think over and try with me some time so good luck move out and BREACH BANG AND CLEAR!