Turrets in slayer?

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone. For those who don't know me I'm a fellow forger like the most of you. And like all forgers they run into problems with the cool ideas they have. I'm pretty sure there isn't a way but I might as well put it up for discussion to be sure.

I'm wondering if turrets can be used in slayer. They're a team based object which makes it hard. Anyone know if this is possible?

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Every turret in Halo 4 is usable in every gametype, unless the gametype labels are changed. That includes mounter turrets, Shade turrets, and Dominion Base turrets.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
In FFA slayer, you can't use dominion turrets. In team based-slayer, the normal slayer, turrets work if you assign them to a team.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
If this is true then tell how to get them to work in just simple FFA slayer. I don't set it to a team becasue there are no teams, but it still can't be made. I'd love to know how to get this to work.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
If this is true then tell how to get them to work in just simple FFA slayer. I don't set it to a team becasue there are no teams, but it still can't be made. I'd love to know how to get this to work.

You can't make them work in FFA. That's what I just said.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
Well it wouldn't be turrets in normal slayer. It would be a specific map and specific gametype made to where it works out.