Flood Underwater Minuitar

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
A few notable issues. First, it's spelled "Minotaur". One picture of a Mantis underwater doesn't give us any information about the map or gametype. Also, the only reason why you'd call the Mantis that, is if you have a maze set up.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
A few notable issues. First, it's spelled "Minotaur". One picture of a Mantis underwater doesn't give us any information about the map or gametype. Also, the only reason why you'd call the Mantis that, is if you have a maze set up.

I'm guessing its in the same style as Kanggo Sucka's Minotaur

But yeah, he should
A. Explain it better / Add more pictures
B. Spell Minotaur right. :p

GuitarMan

Novice
Jul 24, 2013
it was about 3 in the morning when i finished it without saving and i saw i misspelled it but yea... and my vid camera to my tv is not working so i had to take pics on my phone and they were sideways :\\ but its all like a maze and you just have to survive and not die for the 5 mins.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
the pics you couldnt see very easy and the matis pic was the only one that came out good
You don´t have to take a pic with your mobile phone. ;)

Just make a screenshot in theater mode on H4 > upload it to your fileshare > go to HaloWaypoint website > download the screenshot to your computer > upload it to the map post.
There you go! An HD-picture without any complications.