Casually Competitive Customs and Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
More updates in the future. I'm crossing my fingers Nondual gets to cross some items off his list.

From 3-13-13 Waypoint Update
We can now announce that various teams across the studio have indeed been hard at work on an additional title update.

We’ll have more details at our PAX East panel but would like to confirm that the “X Marker” upon death will be returning, so you’ll soon be notified when and where your teammates are killed by an “X” logo that will appear on your HUD for a brief period. We’re pumped to bring this community request back to life and can’t wait to hear you screaming “ONE SHOT ON MY X!!” in Matchmaking.

And this possible forge update/tease

We have a special announcement planned for the panel (which may or may not involve Great Anvils)

Nondual

Be in the Now
So I just found out that a bunch of family is coming into town tonight to surprise my dad for his birthday. I though everyone was coming into town tomorrow, since his birthday is on Sunday. Unfortunately I’m going to have to cancel customs tonight. I am seriously bummed about it, especially since I wanted to get some tests done on my new map. I hate cancelling games! But at least I get to spend some time with the family . . .

There’s no way I can wait till next Friday to get some more customs going. I would like to host Sunday night, or Monday night, let me know what one of those nights will work best for you guys and we’ll go from there. Thanks everyone for always being awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.