[Jun 2, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "The Good Old Days" - Halo Reach lobby (REMKings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Okay we are getting started! A little bit earlier than planned but now we can also play more maps so it's all good. :)
Start sending me your messages because we're already at 8 people!

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Yeah there's still plenty of room, and we're still playing! Send "inv BIOC" to El Trocity to join the game.

Tef

Qualified
Apr 27, 2013
I am disappointed, it didn't turn out good as I anticipated.
The reason was not much players, We had 16 people but once you decided to play a map on DLC you made people leave so lobby can play the map, and I was the one who left.
I went back on after you finished, but you promised that DLC map would've been played at the end.

And then it ended with just 7 people in a lobby 1 hour before the end time.
(also connection was bad, but all of us don't have good connections)

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
I am disappointed, it didn't turn out good as I anticipated.
The reason was not much players, We had 16 people but once you decided to play a map on DLC you made people leave so lobby can play the map, and I was the one who left.
I went back on after you finished, but you promised that DLC map would've been played at the end.

And then it ended with just 7 people in a lobby 1 hour before the end time.
(also connection was bad, but all of us don't have good connections)

It probably wasn't a good idea to play Favela Run so early in the lobby, sorry. Hopefully we will have another Reach lobby soon where we won't make the same mistake.

Did you enjoy the games we played before you left?

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I agree guys. It was a mistake. It's just that I was afraid to play it too late, and the party would've already started dying out. I wanted a full lobby on the map for once, but didn't expect so many people not to have the map pack. You have to understand that I cannot help the amount of people that showed up though, Tef. There were 23 RSVP's but only about half of them showed up (in time). I hope this will go better next time, because I will do this again. There are a lot of other awesome Reach maps that couldn't be played today. Thanks for joining though! Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Tef

Qualified
Apr 27, 2013
Also the reason why many people didn't show up as it was organised many days before the event so people have forgot about it, also it was okay for first 1 hour because we had 16 people and more people more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.