Battle Lasers - Accelerator

hc-communitymap-jpg.703

Battle Lasers on Accelerator
created by Lord Fluffball
gametype by x DREAM 76 x

What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Month drunkenfoolery than with a driving map?!
I heard you like Splasers and I heard you like racetracks... get ready for the amazing return of Battle Lasers!! This map was one of my favorite racetrack maps from the Halo 3 days. Originally forged on foundry by Blade Monkey751, it was one of the first race maps I had ever seen that incorporated interesting twists and banked turns. Lord Fluffball has faithfully re-created this foundry race classic on Erosion, and it's still just as much of a blast to play. Anyone who played race customs in Halo 3 should recognize it immediately. The sight lines for the laser fights, and the tight curves of this map, make it a load of fun both for combat, and for skilled drivers.
batlas1_zpsa13d0745.jpg
batlas2_zpsa4b464ba.jpg
batlas3_zpsf4786b1b.jpg

Even more exciting about this, is that if you check through x DREAM 76 x and Lord Fluffball's fileshares, you'll find a few other maps designed to support both Battle Lasers, and Battle Snipes! I also highly recommend the map Swift Switch. Despite the limitations of not having a Race gametype in Halo 4, they have worked around this to still create and very fun and replayable gametype.

Download the map and gametype here:
Map Download
Gametype Download

___

awesome track! that roller coaster climb off start is so awesome for this gametype, people get FUCKED.

nothing better than getting an insane needle threading laser kill in this, we had a few good ones when we played.

Reactions: Titmar
Oh hey, I didn't even know Dream was still making maps. This is awesome, I haven't really seen a good battletracks map in Halo 4 yet, and this one looks promising.