Contest Caption Contest #3

front-page-cool-stuff-png.9932

It's time once again for that most captionistic competition, the Halo Customs Caption Contest! After last weeks rather herped-up hog, we decided to show off an even stranger vehicle from the Halo universe. A unique modified version of the Phantom, the Flying Purple People Eater is the subject of this weeks captioning. Please don't ask of it's origins, no one quite knows the reason. It could be perhaps that a shoe was quite bored, but I'll say no more. Happy Captioning!

Rules:

1. Please submit a text comment OR an image with text as a caption for the image above.

2. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.

3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!​

I think the Elites watched too much of Back to the Future, since they can't seem to go back in time trying to look like a "bird"

Reactions: Buddy
The Arbiter's pilot show for "Pimp my Phantom" didn't go as he expected. The customer wanted a retro design, what they got was a few plates of steel haphazardly bolted to the ship by a Grunt who'd clearly exchanged the methane in his respiration tank for some form of hallucinogenic causing him to giggle and scream uncontrollably.

Legend says that the Purple Dinosaur Eggs were hammered when they made adjustments to their vehicle.

Frank O'Conner: "We are introducing a brand new vehicle for Halo 5: Guardians. This vehicle is being called the Butterfly"