Deals Deals with Gold: April 12th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

A day late again? Well I assure you that you won't be a dollar short this week.

Once again we are faced with disappointment as the lacklustre savings persist. On Xbox 360 this week there's no Back Compat content on sale and not really anything that screams "BUY ME", unless you are a huge fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of course. :p

All joking aside though, if you are of the gambling sort and fancy putting on your tin foil hat this week, I guess I could recommend Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix at 75% off. Due to being a cult icon and requiring little resources to run, it's an ideal candidate for future Backwards Compatibility support.

Over on Xbox One we are simply faced with crushed dreams. Fallout 4 AND Forza 6 on sale? Oh Boy! But alas with both at a mere 17% off the full retail price, your money would be far better spent on a physical copy where the prices on these titles are much lower than this sale price.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)