Deals Deals with Gold: June 21st

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

In the week following E3, we have some more fairly unremarkable discounts across both platforms.

Once again the main recommendation this week is more free content with another Battlefield 4 DLC pack; Battlefield 4 Second Assault. This one is available on both platforms but I'd like to assume that most of you by now would be interested in the Xbox One version of this content.

On Xbox 360 this week I'd recommend the Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection at 50% Off. Providing all the DLC content for a recent games with gold title at one low price. If I remember correctly their's some pretty fun single player content that adds a stealthy segment to the campaign. This content is also backwards compatible, in case you wasn't aware.

Remember, I mark Xbox 360 content that is backwards compatible with :awesome:. As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: Drizzy_Dan