Digital Painting "Fall of the UNSC Poseidon"

hc-communitycontent.jpg
Guys. GUYS! This thing is awesome. Oh, you've seen awesome things before, have you? Whatever. Like you're sooo special. Anyway, this is a whole other, different kind of awesome thing. What is the thing about?​
Oakley HiDef showcases his first ever digital speed art in Photoshop. It took me about 2-3 hours to complete. I did not have any idea where this work would go and I let the music inspire me as I went. ENJOY!
So It's basically like Claude Monet and Cortana had a baby and named it this exact, awesome thing. Here is the thing:​
Badass. Subscribe to The Halo Forge Epidemic's new channel, THFE Productions, for more awesome things that expand beyond just forged map reviews.​

I should really sit down and focus on bettering my digital artistic skills. This was a pretty mice demonstration, and the illusionry was beautiful.

Reactions: Fuzzle
reminds me a lot of Dun3z and I's map bck in reach, Fall of Divinity's reach, heres a video review of it ^_^ thought it was cool that they were so alike. (review of our map starts at 4:22)

Reactions: Fuzzle