Majestic Map Pack: Wild Speculation and Discussion Thread

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
From the video, all the maps look pretty good. I think landfall will be my favorite, because of it's Foundry/Longshore look.

Nondual

Be in the Now
I like it, and I will have it with the Limted Edition, but I never play Matchmaking, and I'll probably never really get to play these maps, just like he crimson map pack

I help host a lot of "casually competitive" customs. And we DO play on the DLC maps. Pretty soon I will hosting a lot of nights where I will require players in the games to have the Crimson map pack. And before too long, this map pack too.

You can sign up to get notifications about when I host here: http://www.halocustoms.com/threads/casually-competitive-customs-and-testing.2046/

There will be times when we don't play the maps, but I'm hoping to get a lot of games on them in the future. I know it's not perfect, but hopefully it helps a little.
: )

Edit . . . . actually never mind. I just read the news about the title update and I'm so incredibly disappointed, that I'm contemplating not buying the map pack. The maps do look sweet, and they're not that much money, but I'm so frustrated with 343 and lack of gametype options . . . I've posted again and again on the 343 forums, and I'm just to the point of not buying anything more from them to show them how sad I am.

I may buy them eventually . . . but I don't know.

Sorry to get your hopes up. I do still plan on playing the Crimson map pack though.

CooliestRap

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
I think skyline looks totally BOSS. The night effect and the fact that you are on top of this tall building. Crazy.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I'm really excited about this one I'm always a CQB or Vehicle guy so this is good.

That is sad, my poor poor tom. I am sorry to hear that.
Crimson was not the best map pack, thats for sure, but ive had some good times on it.

I've got much higher hopes for Majestic!
(which is funny because majestic squad are douches and crimson squad is pro)

Maybe the worse the team the better the map pack...I can't wait till Mountain!(stupid noob Mountain Team)

Reactions: Barajuana

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
I want a forge canvas map pack at some point.

we all do... we all do.

so here's a fun thought for the realms of wild speculation:

we all know the Majestic maps are going to be too small to be forge canvases (or at least, we all assume that)

but WHAT IF...

what if there is a tiny hole in the ground and it leads to a crypt, AND YOU CAN FORGE THERE?!?!?

im excited.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
we all do... we all do.

so here's a fun thought for the realms of wild speculation:

we all know the Majestic maps are going to be too small to be forge canvases (or at least, we all assume that)

but WHAT IF...

what if there is a tiny hole in the ground and it leads to a crypt, AND YOU CAN FORGE THERE?!?!?

im excited.
Um...Is titmar high, or you know hanging around with wacko.