Site Statistics - First Week!

From your lovable and huggable webmaster, Bigstack:

Thought I would post up some interesting numbers to show HC's growth and to show who/how/when this site is getting visited. You can also see the huge increase in bandwidth and requests from when we officially launched the site. I will try to post these up every so often.

Overview:
1_summary.JPG

Daily Visits:

2_days.JPG

Days of the week: (look at you weekend warriors!)
3_weekdays.JPG

Time Zone:
4_hourly.JPG

Browsers:
6_OS_Brow.JPG

okay, who's the guy who used Opera?! Are you kidding me?...

anyway, nice to see the site doing well. I don't know how great of an Idea it is to post these regularly, though, since I assume many people I will get bored of it pretty quick.

that THFE jump is mad hahah

South Korea that high is kind of a reality check, i always forget they're a part of society. Not to be confused with their northern counterpart. also, lol at people on Wii, "what are you doing man?" "oh im just checking halo customs on my wii"

Reactions: Nondual
i'd really like to see the numbers for the other countries besides USA go up higher.
if you are from one of those countries, tell your friends about the site!!!
lots of people have trouble finding good customs outside of the US, it would be great to spread the love.

Wow! Really cool stats. I especially like seeing people from all over the world checking the site!

Haha, what's wrong with Linux? It has its advantages over OSs like Windows and iOS.

Really neat stats, though. I like how diversified this community is.

Lol seriously though. Opera is super fast, super smooth, never freezes and it has a nice layout.