Event THFE Throwback Weekend

front-page-cool-stuff-png.6402

THFEThrowbackWeekend_zpse1c382f0.png

When I popped the question of hosting custom games in my Throwback Thursday video for Agents in Halo 3, I got a large response from the community, asking when the next lobby would take place. Immediately realizing that I alone would not be able to satisfy the community's hunger for retro-Halo customs, I assembled a team of hosts from the HaloCustoms community to help fill the demand. That being said, The Halo Forge Epidemic is proud to announce the first official Throwback Weekend!

What is this Throwback Weekend?

In simple terms, the Throwback Weekend will consist of a series of custom game lobbies hosted in Halo 3 and Halo Reach. These lobbies will go on for the entire weekend, from February 28th until March 2nd. There are a total of 9 lobbies, each with its own host and set of lobby rules.

Cool, so how do I participate in this event?

That's easy. All you have to do is RSVP to any of the lobbies posted for the event.

Ok, so how do I know which lobbies are part of the event?

Well, if you're not up for watching the video, the lobbies for this event contain the subtitle "[THFE Throwback]" on the Customs page and are recommended lobbies. It won't be difficult to find them, especially since they all will be during the weekend from February 28th to March 2nd. However, to make it easier for you all, here are the links to all of the lobbies for the event, along with images of the schedule:

thfetbfri.png

thfetbsat.png

thfetbsun.png

Make sure that if you plan to join any of these lobbies for the event that you RSVP properly and as soon as possible. Spots are going to fill up pretty quickly.

I hope you guys enjoy this event and the time we've put into organizing it. I know you guys are all going to have a blast playing in it!

Love it! Just in time for my internet to come back. I'll have to spend some time during the week getting both my halo 3 and my halo:reach updated and make sure I have all the dlc's! Its been awhile since I've played either.

Reactions: Sam The Great