Halo What happened to the 'Clans' feature which we assumed would be implemented?

Vinceagashi

Qualified
Jan 14, 2013
343 started coming together 4 years ago. They only really started developing Halo 4 mid 2009, plus the fact that they made CEA completely stunted development, and was, quite frankly, unnecessary.
I could have sword I they started production almost immediately after they came together. I'm pretty sure they worked on both cea and halo 4 at the same time. I could be wrong

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
People, if bungie had made this exact game people would grumble a bit, but since 343i made it they have someone to pin it on. Anyway as someone said 343 is like the Yankees ; great players, not so good all together. Their first game together and they get handed the greatest video game of all time. Compare halo 4 to the other halos and decide which one is best,then figure out why and don't say " because 343 made it." I do want a ranking system though

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
People, if bungie had made this exact game people would grumble a bit, but since 343i made it they have someone to pin it on. Anyway as someone said 343 is like the Yankees ; great players, not so good all together. Their first game together and they get handed the greatest video game of all time. Compare halo 4 to the other halos and decide which one is best,then figure out why and don't say " because 343 made it." I do want a ranking system though
Well said good sir. And that comes out in April I believe.