Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
flamingtext_23251145027805697.png
I didn't hear it go off. I did, however, see its aftermath. A giant hole appeared in her head. The girl I loved dropped to the ground. I was shocked at first, As I turned around to see the assailant I was starting to brim with vengeance. The Masked Man was laughing. He kept yelling "Was that your Bitch?" He laughed. I screamed something unaudible. Something Primal. He raised his gun to finish the job and fired. I felt flowers of pain all over my chest as I grabbed him and ripped the gun out of his hands. With the gun I shot him in the elbows and knees crippling him. He was crying from the pain. Pleading for his life. My normal self would have felt pity. Now I could only feel disgust for the man who killed her. I knelt down close to his face. I whispered "Even the Devil fears me" and ripped his throat out. With blood flowing from my mouth and chest I blacked out.........| Hmph ,Rage. Now that story I do have in mind of doing if something like that happened and man does it like to replay in your head. Now this is the 4th lobby with the Human Series. Others are well in my Postings. Now these themes will have no impact on the maps whatsoever. They are basically what I felt immediately before posting the lobby and I form a story around that emotion or feeling. Well onto the NEW Rule System as the old one kinda felt unorganized and vague. I WILL need a Message for you to get an Invite as there will only be 11 Spots open.
flamingtext_23251163365250057.png
Red= Must Follow. If not followed you may be subject to immediate booting
Green= Optimal for Gameplay
Yellow= Recommended
1. Message Me for an Invite. If you do not Message me I will not type your name out. Takes time away from the lobby and I am not going to waste it.
2 Do NOT be a Debbie Downer. This includes but not limited to: Not Wanting to Cooperate, Bitching about a Map, Raging etc.
3. Do NOT exploit a map feature. If you find one and you see it can be exploited tell me so I can get it fixed. I am not saying you should not try to find them but if you realize you are basically a god in that area GTFO
4. Don't be a Troll. Not the playful troll but the asshole one. I don't think I need to explain
5. Don't be in a Party. If you are in a Party I can't talk to you so you may have no idea what is going on. And since there are only 12 spots in the lobby and someone else wants in, You are most likely to get booted for someone who will want to talk and have a good time.
6. Don't be TOO excited. Trust me I do this from time to time and I am ashamed about it. But if you keep doing it over and over again. You may be subject to being booted.
7. Do Not ask for Leader and keep whining about how cool your map is. I am Not going off my playlist till its done then we can do other things. If you want me to try out a map tell me in the thread comments.
8. Have a Mic. If you have one talk through it will ya?
9. Be curtious of other players. If you keep interrupting someones sentences I will tell you to wait your turn to speak. Though if a person is rambling with nothing as the subject I will cut them off
10.Send a Message ON THE DAY that the lobby is. It's annoying when a person sends a message early and doesn't show
11. Now trust me I will laugh, cry, and scream with you. These rules are in place so a person can't use the excuse "But I didn't know!" and get away with it
flamingtext_23251149775736833.png
1.Crest by a Chunk (One of our newer maps from a newer member :lmao:)
2. Massive by TheRedEyedDevil (This guy :rofl: has sooooo many maps)
3. Lost in the Depths by Absentduck (This should be very interesting. by that I mean terrifying :eek:)
4. The Breeze by IR3CON (Damn! That smell is terrible! :dax: )
5. Death Race by 0IAH (Such Wow. Much Death :wakko: )
6. We are Imbound! by Midwestchopper5 (ODST's WOOT :rofl:)
7. Hogball by adderrson (Old Classic even though it should be called Soccer :p )
8. Wario Stadium MK64 by TurbTastic (Even older and well Ima pro on this track :cool2:)
9. Karma by SixteenthMatt (Its a bitch)
10. The Fall by Great Mist (Aw Shit Ninja)
11. Coconut Mall MKWii by TurbTastic (Him and TRED are like the only ones that make race maps :rolleyes:)
12. Sacrament by Indie Anthias (Classic map is Classical :masterdebaytes:)
13. Memory Lane by WhiteWolfLegend (The hell is up with all the Nostalgia goin on?!)
14. [Halo] [#1] by TheRedEyedDevil (Curiosity got me killed :dead:)
15. Leviathan by Vertex99 (Don't know what happened to this guy *cue x-files music*)
16. Hostage Rescue by GrmnEscaltrPrty (Why can't the hostages rescue themselves?! :essias2:)
flamingtext_23251167861600777.png
Lost in the Depths here: http://halocustoms.com/maps/derelict.249/
The Fall is not published yet :p
Memory lane also isn't published :p
Hostage Rescue is another unpublished Map :p

Reactions: Dax and 0IAH

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Oh yeah and at some point if you want or if you feel like diving off the playlist, wanna test 2 of my - currently being worked - on forge maps? Its for that gametype Hostage rescue.

Hmmm I'll throw it into for #16. I am still being told to DO NOT GO OFF PLAYLIST because of last time I gave you leader. No offense implied but some people did not like that game. But after your maps Im jumping out to work on my own map

I played a little bit of it and it seemed a bit repetitive to me. I skin deer for a living so gore and guts are a norm to me. Though the psychological number that this story does to me is more than usual which worries me
Meh. No psycho number done on me. I know, you're like "How can this be? He isn't feeling psychologically disturbed?!" Yeah I've played shooters and some bloody games since I was like 2. (Shooters (Halo since I was 2) (CoD since I was 10) Dead Space for ipad this year, watching horror movies for a few years) Nothing really puts me on the psycho except for terrifying horror movies.

Hmmm I'll throw it into for #16. I am still being told to DO NOT GO OFF PLAYLIST because of last time I gave you leader. No offense implied but some people did not like that game. But after your maps Im jumping out to work on my own map
Wait, was it that map i was saying was pretty chaotic and the newer one fixed spawning issues? If it was that map sorry bout that. Didn't mean to kill your audience there. But i mean some stuff applies for some people, some for all. That one was for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.