[Dec 17, 2013] Rage (Great Mist 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Uh... Great Mist, Why am I tagged with my photo? Also why is causal at the bottom with a post from one of his lobbies?

Copy and Paste of Course :p Also You are tagged because I am not able to host tonight.
I almost said WTF WUT BOUT WALKING DEAD?!?! But it's the mid-season break now so no worries :)
Walking Dead is on at the time I was going to play? Good thing I moved it to tomorrw

Waffles

Novice
Dec 1, 2013
OH! You changed the day :lmao: Haha sorry about the three messages, thought it was on today. Sorry I won't be able to make it then, whoops :p

ProBro

Novice
Oct 12, 2013
I got the 11 th spot I am so lucky.i am coming for sure.but I will message if things change.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
CasualInception, Great Mist, GrmnEscaltrPrty, HardcoreTots, MicahMan665, NthJet17, PhantmOfTheOpra, ProBro, Sam The Great, sentinel, SexyStarfish, SixteenthMatt, TurbTastic, WhiteWolfLegend, Wnafiteboutit, PLEASE READ!! Hey Guys sorry about the games being delayed a day. That was due to some mis-communication and so forth. Anyways I believe my next lobby will either be Guilt or Gold Host Celebration Either way I hope to see you there ;) ALSO If you liked the lobby "Like" it and tell me if I could improve. If you didn't like the lobby "Dislike" it and tell me how I should improve.

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty
Status
Not open for further replies.