[Dec 17, 2013] Rage (Great Mist 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Meh. No psycho number done on me. I know, you're like "How can this be? He isn't feeling psychologically disturbed?!" Yeah I've played shooters and some bloody games since I was like 2. (Shooters (Halo since I was 2) (CoD since I was 10) Dead Space for ipad this year, watching horror movies for a few years) Nothing really puts me on the psycho except for terrifying horror movies.

Not the blood mate or how gruesome it is :p The Character's like the girl. How that girl was in my mind was the actual girl I love. Even imagining her death puts me through chills

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Wait, was it that map i was saying was pretty chaotic and the newer one fixed spawning issues? If it was that map sorry bout that. Didn't mean to kill your audience there. But i mean some stuff applies for some people, some for all. That one was for some.

Yes it was :rofl: It's fine I fixed some of their complaints. I can see what ya mean

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
(Sorry to barge in here) So Mist, my map is more or less complete, I just have to get some scenery in and put the weapons in, then I will make the gametype. I should be done for Friday, but just in case, I will work on it 'til the lobby, or until completion.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
(Sorry to barge in here) So Mist, my map is more or less complete, I just have to get some scenery in and put the weapons in, then I will make the gametype. I should be done for Friday, but just in case, I will work on it 'til the lobby, or until completion.

Its fine. Its open for a reason :rofl: Cool I am more or less on the same page with "The Fall" Can't wait to see it on Friday and walk through with ya Thurs. and did you get my msg?

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.