A while ago, I shouted out about the arrival of our newest Staff member, Nondual! It was a big deal. Good times were had. Everyone laughed.

Well as it turns out, our busy, busy Community Manager and lovable tyrant Insane54 has been hard at work. "Ohhhh..." you may be thinking, "I know what he's talking about!" But you don't, you arrogant shit, let me finish.

The truth is, after Nondual, we've received not one, not two, not three, not four, not six, not seven, not eight but FIVE new staff members! Give it up for...
I don't know who started it, but it turns out everyone's taking up the title of Guru here, there and everywhere. Embarrassingly enough, I think I'm the last one to catch on. Oh well! Give 'em a round of applause, everyone!

clapping.gif
You know. Because gif's make posts less boring.

Secondly, I'd like to give a shout out to CO BOARDERS, TrickierHades and Berb, (who apparently goes by the name of 'Berb') since they've all been great enough to constantly welcome new members to our forums! If you've also been going around, welcoming, and I haven't noticed, I apologize. I've been too stupid and dumb to notice.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading ;)

More staff? Great, most forums don't have that many staff members, and it's always a shame to see a flame war or trolling on someone who has done nothing wrong. And more mods means a better site, and hopefully, a better community. Good job guys, I'm sure you'll keep this site running smoothly!

Are people just being added to staff for having a good knowledge of customs, being active and what not? What's each person's role? Just lots of moderators?

Are people just being added to staff for having a good knowledge of customs, being active and what not? What's each person's role? Just lots of moderators?

The exact reason for each member is unclear to me - you'd have to talk to Insane54 about that. However, I know that for REMkings it is for the phenomenal work done with BIOC, and for others it is for active presence in the customs community (frequent players, frequent hosts, etc)

However, we're not just here to moderate. Although we are still able to moderate, our title is "Staff" which revolves more around making decisions about the site, posting content on the media stream, and posting around in the forums.

Hope that answers your question!