Halo Issues With Halo 4 (What went wrong)

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Nobody played territories nor stockpile, why would 343 waste their time putting that in? Plus, Dominion and Extraction are so much better than territories.
Maybe, but Having a variety of gametypes is useful, Because If you don't have enough, people get bored of playing the same thing over, and over again. I used to have A Cops,vs Robbers map, where the Robbers would try and take as many flags as possible, and put them in many storage locations, the Cops had one place to secure, which was their spawning building. It went by two rounds, so you got to play two different sides, now for Territories, I had a Blitzcregh map, Tons of Scorpion tanks, attacking one town. Territories where contested from one team, and they had to servive as long as possible, with tank defenses, once again a round system. they where fun having full lobbies

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Maybe, but Having a variety of gametypes is useful, Because If you don't have enough, people get bored of playing the same thing over, and over again. I used to have A Cops,vs Robbers map, where the Robbers would try and take as many flags as possible, and put them in many storage locations, the Cops had one place to secure, which was their spawning building. It went by two rounds, so you got to play two different sides, now for Territories, I had a Blitzcregh map, Tons of Scorpion tanks, attacking one town. Territories where contested from one team, and they had to servive as long as possible, with tank defenses, once again a round system. they where fun having full lobbies

Some people like these variety of game modes, but you're forgetting how insanely and stupidly bipolar the community is. Remember whenever extraction was not out? The community said, "Why don't they put this game mode, extraction in??" Now, "This game mode fucking sucks. Bring back btb objective"

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Ignoring history of whats fun does destroy future, but also new things bring happieness. Extraction is awsome, Its just not all that explored yet, Head hunter, I wonder how we could get something like that back though?

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
I meant in normal MM but yea it(much like stockpile) was under appreciated.
I agree with you, Its to bad you cant just transfer a game mode from the past into your current game, I don't mean them remaking it, I mean if you have the previous history of playing it, It asks you a question if you want to Install all, previous maps, and gametypes. I know the Graphics may not transfer well, but hey it would be pretty sweet. We would still have Firefight if it were for that. The world is too complex though... -_-