Event Anniversary Controller Giveaway - Sponsored by GamerModz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
On January 9, 2013, HaloCustoms.com was officially opened. It's been an awesome journey for myself and hopefully plenty of you guys -- we're really excited about where we've been and where we're going to be going as the Halo community progresses. One thing that really distinguishes HaloCustoms from other communities is that we're designed to work by causal (and casual) community interaction. Most forums are based on a hierarchy of permissions; here I like to imagine we're the "front lines" of Halo, accepting in new people while hopefully also retaining our older membership core as well. If you're not a registered member, come on in! We don't bite! We've got a hell of a lot of stuff planned, but for now...

FREE THINGS!!!

To win one of three customized controllers (look below for more information), reply to this post and tell us what your most memorable Halo moment has been.

It can be from any Halo game, it can be loosely connected to Halo, it just needs to be Halo-related and it needs to be spectacular! On our anniversary date (1/9), the staff will choose their favorite three answers, and all of them will receive the prize!

GamerModz.com has graciously given us not one, not two, but three customized, modded controllers absolutely free of charge. These fantastic Xbox 360 controllers have a beautiful, solid design and an optional rapid-fire mod. Also, note that they already have customized and modded Xbox One and PS4 controllers available on their website! I highly recommend you check them out and give them some love (half because they make an awesome product, half because they give that product to us for free ;)). You can find out more about GamerModz's products by going to GamerModz.com or by clicking the video below!

We'll have the results for this very soon. :y: In the meantime, I'll go ahead and lock this bad boy up so noone tries to sneak any edits in! :p

By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through every single one of these. Really brings back memories. You guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.